You are leading a full life. We are both doing it. Very few of us have time every night of the week to prepare lavish suppers. Meatloaf might not be a sexy meal but it is delicious and may even be nutritious. It’s easy to repair, too, and for dinner, it’s what your family and friends can enjoy. We recommend you get Meatloaf on Mondays, for sheer alliteration, and we’ll name it Meatloaf Monday. If you are watching Meatless Monday, then select another day. Meatloaf Thursday just doesn’t have the same sound to it though. Once you’ve selected a day, you’ll need to start with some Simple Meatloaf Recipes. Try to pick four to five meatloaf recipes because it’s a little different every week of the month. Checkout this blog.
It requires a lot of time and preparation to prepare the meals. Eating out all the time becomes pricey, and you’re having the trouble picking a restaurant, travelling through the city to the next fashionable location, only to find out that their pasta tastes like shoelaces. Easy is Meatloaf. If you stick to making meatloaf at home one night a week, you don’t have to travel the entire city and the cost is quite fair. In most situations, when you come home from college, you should cook it in advance, and then put it in the oven.
For the busy cook who wants to keep things quick, or the beginner cook who needs some help, here’s a Fast Meatloaf Recipe. Follow the step-by – step directions from next Monday to make a perfect meatloaf.
- 1/2 Cup sliced onion
- 1/3 Cup Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Crumbs
- 1 Shell, kicked
- 1 Worcestershire Sauce 1 Tablespoon
- 3 Spoonfuls of Brown Sugar (topping)
- Cup Catsup 3/4 (to top)
- Set the oven to 350o to preheat for baking.
- Bring the mixing bowl from medium to big and place the ground beef in the dish.
- Slice one small onion, or around half a large onion, with a large knife. Chop the rings into tiny bits between 1⁄4 to 1⁄2 inches long after chopping the onion. When the onion has been diced, weigh 1⁄2 cup and place with the meat in the dish.
- Weigh 1/3 Cup Milk, 1⁄4 Cup Bread Crumbs and 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce and position with the meat in a dish.
- Split the egg into a little bowl and pound it with a wire whisk (or a fork) until the yolk and the white are equal. Load the egg and the beef into the dish.
- Now, the enjoyable part-use your hands to mix all the ingredients to create a loaf. It can fit well together, which looks like a tiny loaf of bread. If it does not hold together, put a little more crumbs of bread, but go sparingly, for too many crumbs of bread can render it so dry. Put the loaf in a loaf pan (these panes are often used for bread making).
- In a shallow dish, mix 3 spoonfuls of Brown Sugar and 3⁄4 Cup Catsup. Blend them with a wire whisk (or a fork) until the mixture is smooth and you can’t see the Brown Sugar anymore. Print this blend over the loaf you’ve built above.
- Put in the oven and bake for 45 minutes at 350oC.
- Remove from the oven and set for around 5 minutes until baked, then drain any extra liquid from the saucepan before removing the meatloaf.